Friday, February 20, 2015

Cadian 127th Regiment: Baneblade Super Heavy Tank - Vengeance



I think that the title for this post says it all.

I have finally finished my Baneblade that has been collecting dust for the past couple of months. I can't believe that I hadn't managed to finish it. So without further ado here is "Vengeance":
This is the name plate on the right hand side of the tank just under the turret. "Vengeance" is a transfer from the FW Imperial Guard Vehicle sheet. Although a little bleached in this picture, the name plate is edged in Shining Gold with the inside of the plate in Bleached Bone. A layer of gloss varnish has been added to help protect the transfer. Also in this picture the dirtying up of the tank can be seen (sort of). Basically I drybrushed the entire tank with Catachan Green. It gave the model an older look without going over the top.

via Cadian 127th Regiment: Baneblade Super Heavy Tank -Vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment